Are you ready to play this exciting game? Florida Powerball is American’s favorite game. It offers chances to win multi-million-dollar prizes for just $ 2 per play.
It is also a multi-state game. The top prize is $20 million, never heard of before, and is the largest in the world. It has nine prize levels with lower-level prizes ranging from $4 to $1 million – and up to $2 million with Power Play.
Oct 22, 2022
|Main Draw |
Oct 17, 2022
|Main Draw |
How to Play & Win Florida Powerball
Are you ready? Before playing, get your play slip from an authorized Florida Lottery retailer. You can play by following these rules.
- A play slip has five panels A-E allow you to play five times, one play per panel.
- Now, select five numbers from 1 out of 69 in the upper play area,
- You can also use Quick pick service. Simply mark the QP box and let the terminal randomly pick some or all your numbers.
- Then select your Powerball number from 1 out of 26 in the lower play area, OR
- You can mark the QP box for the terminal to randomly select your Powerball number.
- If you want to play the same numbers for more than one draw, select the number of draws you want to play in the Advance Play section of your play slip.
- Make your selections carefully because play slips could not cancelled.
- Similarly, you can win Powerball prizes in nine different ways by matching the winning numbers drawn in the official drawing for the date played.
- Therefore, match all five numbers plus the Powerball to win cash prizes!
- Top Prize starts at $20 million and roll over until won. The Top prize will be shared among Top Prize winners in all Powerball states.
How to Claim Florida Powerball?
- Prizes less than $600 can be paid in-person instantly by Florida lottery retailers.
- Prizes equal or more than $600 can be claimed by secured drop-off inside any Florida Lottery district office.
- You can claim your prize via mailing your play ticket to Florida lottery office.
- Winners of $600 and more must fill the winner claim form along with required documentation where your identity is proved.
- Claim your prize within 180 days of drawing date.
- Prizes can be claimed in the state where the ticket is sold.
Watch the Drawings
Every Wednesday and Saturday the drawings are held at nights at 10:59 p.m., E T. Tickets may be purchased until 10:00 p.m., ET. After that, your ticket will be considered for the next drawing. You can see the live sessions on Florida lottery winning numbers on the website.
Frequently Asked Questions
We have observed so many frequently asked questions about the Powerball games by the Florida lottery.
A few of them are listed below.
- What is Powerball?
- What other lotteries offer Powerball?
- From where we get its ticket?
- How much it costs?
- How to play and win the game? And more.
If you are interested in knowing their answers no worries! Read this article as all the questions are answered and explained well.
Play and get exciting prizes.