Let us have another exciting game. Just like Florida lotto, MEGA MILLIONS is an online multi-state, multi-million-dollar prize game. It is offered and being played in 46 lottery states including Florida. The game’s top prize starts at $20 million and rolls over until all six numbers are matched. It consists of nine prize levels with smaller prizes ranging from $1,000,000 – and up to $5,000,000 with Megaplier. The cost of its ticket is $2 per play while MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier ticket cost $3 per play.
2, 8, 14, 20, 31 MB 17
How to Play & Win Florida Mega Millions
Are you ready? First, go to pick your play slip from any Florida Lottery retail location. A play slip has 5 panels A-E. To play!
- Now, select 5 numbers from 1 out of 70 from upper area. OR
- Mark the QP box in the panel for random selection of some or all your numbers.
- Then select your Mega Ball number from 1 out of 25 in the lower area. OR
- Simply mark the QP box for random selection of your Mega Ball number.
- After that, select the Megaplier box (costs $1 more per play) if you want to win 2-5 times more on your non-jackpot prizes.
- If you want to play the same numbers for more than one draw, simply tell the retailer. OR
- Simply select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your play slip.
- At the end, recheck your slip because MEGA MILLIONS tickets could not canceled.
- Finally, submit your filled slip to retailer, You will be provided a ticket with your numbers, drawing date(s), and total cost of the ticket printed over it.
- If you have selected MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier, your tickets will display “MEGAPLIER YES.”
- If you do not have selected MEGA MILLIONS with Megaplier, your tickets will display “MEGAPLIER NO.”
- Keep checking the official drawing results to see the results.
How to Claim
If you are winner, you can claim your prize at a Florida Lottery retailer or Florida Lottery office on or before the 180th day after the winning drawing.
- Florida lottery retailers pay in-person if prize is less than $600.
- Prizes equal or more than $600 can claim by secured drop-off inside any Florida Lottery district office.
- You can claim your prize via mailing your play ticket to Florida lottery office.
- Winners of $600 and more must fill the winner claim form along with required documentation of your identity.
Watch the Drawings of Florida Mega Millions
- Drawings held on every Tuesday and Friday nights at 11:00 p.m.
- Collect your tickets until 10:00 p.m. on the night of the drawing.
- Tickets purchased after that time will not take into consideration for this draw. These will consider for the next drawing.
- You can check drawing results on Florida Lottery’s website flalottery.com, on the Florida Lottery’s official Twitter page, at Florida Lottery retailers and at (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
- If you are playing this game and want to get results then keep in touch with Florida Lottery.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are so many FAQs about MEGA MILLIONS, you must be aware of their answers before going to play. Some of FAQs listed below:
- What is MEGA MILLIONS?
- How much do its ticket cost?
- What is the largest prize of MEGA MILLIONS?
- What is Megaplier? and many more.
If you have any difficulty regarding MEGA MILLIONS, then no worries! Read this as all the questions are answered and explained well in this article.
Enjoy your playing and win exciting prizes.