Here is another exciting online lottery game. Are you ready for it? You can win Florida lotto for just $2, and drawings held twice in a week. Its prizes start at $1 million and roll until there is a winner. A randomly generated “multiplier” number at the time of ticket purchase increases non-jackpot cash prizes by two, three, four, five, or ten times automatically.
There are two additional features for player’s to play for $1 more per play.
- Double Play: chance to win cash prizes of up to $250,000 in an additional drawing.
- EZmatch: chance to win instant cash prizes of up to $500!
Main Draw: 6, 25, 48, 10, 22, 28
Double Play: 30, 16, 8, 32, 7, 21
How to Play & How to Win
Are you ready to play? First, go to pick your digital or paper play slip from any Florida Lottery Retail location. A play slip has 10 panels A-J.
- Select six numbers from 1 out of 53 written on each panel. OR
- Mark the QP (Quick Pick) box in the panel and let the terminal randomly pick some or all your numbers.
- If you want to play the same numbers for more than one draw inform the retailer how many more draws you wish to play. OR
- Select the number of draws on your play slip in the Advance Play section of Play slip.
- Now it is time to mark the Jackpot combo box for a $2 Powerball, a $2 Florida lotto, and a $2 Mega Millions quick pick ticket for the next available draw date.
- Submit your completed play slip and payment to the retailer and receive a ticket, printed with your numbers, draw date and the total cost of the ticket.
- FLORIDA LOTTO tickets cannot be canceled so check your ticket carefully before leaving.
How to Claim?
If you are winner, you can claim your prize at a Florida Lottery retailer or Florida Lottery office on or before the 180th day after the winning drawing.
- Prizes less than $600 can be paid in-person instantly by Florida lottery retailers.
- Prizes equal or more than $600 can be claimed by secured drop-off inside any Florida Lottery district office.
- You can claim your prize via mailing your play ticket to Florida lottery office.
- Winners of $600 and more must fill the winner claim form along with required documentation where your identity is proved.
Watch the Drawings
If you are playing this game and want to get results then keep in touch with Florida Lottery.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are so many FAQs about Florida Lotto, you must be aware of their answers before going to play. Some of FAQs are listed below:
- What is FLORIDA LOTTO with Double Play?
- How to play FLORIDA LOTTO with Double Play?
- How much I get by playing FLORIDA LOTTO with Double Play?
- What is the cost of FLORIDA LOTTO’s ticket?
- From where I get Florida’s ticket?
- What is Double Play? How do you play?
- What is EZmatch? and, how do you play? And more.
If you have any quires regarding Florida Lotto, then no worries! Read this as all the questions are answered and explained well in this article.
Enjoy your playing and win exciting prizes.