An exciting new draw game JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY by Florida Lottery. Do you know about LUCKEY MONEY? Yes, JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY is the replacement of LUCKEY MONEY. As obvious from the name you get a triple chance to win the jackpot because you get three sets of numbers for $1. Get an extra chance to win by adding Combo by combining matches on your ticket.
JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY top prizes start at $250,000 and go up to $2 million if there isn’t a jackpot winner. When it reaches $2 million, still no jackpot winner is there, the excess money in the jackpot prize pool rolls down and increases the payouts on all of the lower prize levels each drawing until the jackpot is won.
13, 9, 39, 20, 40, 41
How to Play & How to Win
Are you ready? First, go to pick your play slip from any Florida Lottery Retail location. A play slip has 5 panels A-E. To play!
- First select or Quick Pick the first six numbers from 1 out of 46 and the second and third set of numbers will be selected automatically.
- Each set of numbers prints on its own line and is played separately.
- Select the Combo box ($1 more per play) and get an extra chance to win up to $10,000 by combining winning number matches from all three sets of numbers.
- JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY with Combo tickets cannot be cancelled.
- Select the number of draws or tell the retailer how many advance draws you wish to play, If you wish to play the same numbers for more than one draw,
- Submit your filled slip to retailer, you will be provided a ticket with your numbers, drawing date(s), and total cost of the ticket printed over it.
- Check the official drawing results to see if you are a winner!
- Keep checking the official drawing results to see the results.
How to Claim
If you are winner, you can claim your prize at a Florida Lottery retailer or Florida Lottery office on or before the 180th day after the winning drawing.
- Prizes less than $600 can be paid in-person instantly by Florida lottery retailers.
- Prizes equal or more than $600 can be claimed by secured drop-off inside any Florida Lottery district office.
- You can claim your prize via mailing your play ticket to Florida lottery office.
- Winners of $600 and more must fill the winner claim form along with required documentation where your identity is proved.
Watch the Drawings
- Drawings are held on every Tuesday and Friday nights at 11:40 p.m.
- Collect your tickets until 10:40 p.m. on the night of the drawing.
- Tickets purchased after that time will not take into consideration for this draw. These will be considered for the next drawing.
- You can check drawing results on Florida Lottery’s website flalottery.com, at Florida Lottery retailers and by calling at (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
- If you are playing this game and want to get results then keep in touch with Florida Lottery.
Frequently Asked Questions
There are so many FAQs about JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY, you must be aware of their answers before going to play. Some of FAQs are listed below:
- What JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY?
- How much do its ticket cost?
- What is the largest prize of JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY?
- How do we play JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY?
- How do we play combo? And many more!
If you have any difficulty regarding JACKPOT TRIPLE PLAY, then no worries! Read this as all the questions are answered and explained well in this article.
Enjoy your playing and win exciting prizes.