Florida Cash4Life is a regional, multi-state online game. By playing Florida Cash4Life, you can win two lifetime prizes at the cost of $2 only. Win the $1,000, a Day for Life top prize by matching all five white balls and the Cash Ball. Match just the five white balls and win $1,000 a Week for Life!
The Winning Numbers of CASH4LIFE are:
Sep 26, 2022
Sep 25, 2022
HOW TO PLAY FLORIDA CASH4LIFE
In $2, you have the chance to win two prizes for a lifetime by playing the regional multi-state CASH4LIFE® game draw. Match five white balls and cash balls to win the $1,000 Daily Life Top Prize.
Get a play slip from CASH4LIFE from an authorized Florida Lottery retailer, and each play slip contains five panels (A-E).
To play in each panel:
- Select five numbers from one to sixty numbers in the upper play area, or mark the QP (Quick Pick) playbox and let the terminal take some or all of your numbers at random.
- Select your cash ball number from 1 to 4 in the lower play area, or assign a QP (Quick Pick) box to the user to randomly select your cash ball number.
- To play with the same number for multiple raffles, Tell the retailer how many advance draws you want to play or select the number of draws in the Advance Play section of your playlist.
- Examine your election carefully CASH4LIFE ticket cannot be canceled.
- Give your completed play slip and payment to the retailer (2$ per play for CASH4LIFE). You will get a ticket which will be printed with your number, date of drawing and full price of the ticket.
- Check out the official drawing results to see if you have won. You can also view live drawings and drawings from the past at www.livestream.com/CASH4LIFE. Drawing results are available on this website, Authorized Florida Lottery Retailer and (850) 921-PLAY (7529).
Drawing takes place every night at 9 a.m. Eastern time. Tickets can be purchased daily at 8:30 a.m., Eastern time. Tickets purchased after this time will be for next night’s drawing.
HOW TO Win Florida Cash4life
Drawing CASH4LIFE® is done every night, in which cash numbers from one to 60 out of five numbers (white hair) and between one and four (green ball) are randomly drawn.
There are a total of nine ways to win CASH4LIFE prizes by combining the numbers won in the official drawing for the date played.
Match the five numbers as well as the cash ball number to win the top prize. Or match any combination of non-top prize winners to win other best cash prizes!
CASH4LIFE prizes are claimed in the state from which the ticket is purchased. Complete CASH4LIFE prizes must be claimed within 180 days of the winning drawing.
Federal income tax is withheld through CASH4LIFE rewards. As required at the time of payment admission revenue. Any additional federal state or local taxis will be the responsibility of the winner.
Prizes of less than $600 can be obtained from any Florida Lottery retailer. Prizes can be claimed at any Florida Lottery office, in addition to high prizes and other prizes. Top prizes and other prizes are claimed at Lottery Headquarters.
If you claim a prize on the winning advance play ticket. If there is a full draw on the previous ticket, you will be issued a continuation ticket for the remaining lotteries. Which contains the original ticket numbers.
WATCH THE DRAWINGS
Daily drawings are held at 9:00 p.m., Eastern Time. Tickets may be purchased until 8:30 p.m., Eastern Time, each night. After that time tickets will be considered for the next drawing.
If you are playing this game and want to get results then keep in touch with Florida Lottery.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (FAQ’s)
Cash4life is a regional multi-state game draw. In $2, terminals try to match (1 – 60) white ball numbers and try to match Cash Ball numbers (1 – 4) in green balls to win $1000 daily life top prize. If you match only white balls you won the second top price 1000$ per week.
Cash4life tickets begin to sell in florida on 17 February, 2017.
Cash4life cost only $2.
Cash4life lottery is offered by ten states. These are Florida, Georgia, Indiana, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, and Virginia.